Monday, May 9, 2011

Hatching meet-ups!

I will gladly hatch with a pet that has Spell proof, Spritely and Spell defy! Let me show you my adult pets and up.
Fragmented Dragon-66- Life giver and Piercemonger
Sea dragon-65-Spell proof9, Stormproof9 and Sharpshot5
Rainbeetle1-Healthgift33 and Towershield
Rainbeetle2-Spritely and Stormproof3
Helion-You dont wanna know...
Starfish-spritely, iceshot5, healthgift 93
Storm hound-Pipo'plenty3, Stormshot5, and may cast stormblade
Tempesthound1-healthgift114, pipo'plenty5, stormproof9, and Tower shield
Tempesthound2-Stormproof3 and Pipo'plenty1
Supportivewilclaw(balance blade)-Myth accuracy and a bogus stat..
Tempest-Spellproof and Plaguebringer
Frontier Dragon(balanceblade)-Paingiver and Disarmament
Fragmented Dragon-Paingiver and Piercemonger
Frostcaller(satyr card)-Tower shield and Sharpshot
If you have a pet with Spell proof, defy and spritely and have interest in my pets, comment and we'll meet in game.
Since I really want the stats that I said above, I will take this seriously and try to not fail.
The best meet-ups date is on Weekends, afternoon, on hatchery, realm scarecrow, area 1.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Only ony rule for commenting: no bad comments, no lilygagging, no flapdoodle, no mufasas, no blarges, just friendly comments.