Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Hunter WinterBlood gets Snow Angel

Yo sup, guys? It's been another long while since I've posted. I just wanted to let you guys know that Hunter has reached level 58 and can cast Snow Angel today! Remember that lvl 18 ice guy? Well I got only one month of sub and it looks like I'm making progress. Hunter has 50 resistance overall, 28 damage, sergeant badge, Cosmic kris and Stellar Signet, and my Defender pig from Travis. I'm still adjusting to the whole point that Storm has Stronger attacks, but with the time I have, I can stack up blades for a big Angel. I just wanna thank the people that keep visiting my blog. You guys are awesome! Pictures coming Soon!

1 comment:

  1. i think that it is cool people should read your blog at least ones

    ReplyDelete

Only ony rule for commenting: no bad comments, no lilygagging, no flapdoodle, no mufasas, no blarges, just friendly comments.