Friday, April 22, 2011

2 seraph-looking pets! 2 good stats!

I leveled up my Frostcaller, hoping it would give spritely or spell proof somehow, but it gave towershield. I am not totally disappointed, because, it already gives a Satyr card and its like 2 for price of 1.
Also, I forgot I had another pet that just looked like this one. So I went to my Island Getaway and started training my tempest( I probably have a post regarding them). I was actually happy of what it gave.
Spell proof yeah! Another journey begins to 9spell proof defense. I was really looking forward to a spritely pet. I know I have mentioned it several times on my older posts, but if thats what it gives, I have nothing to do but stick with it.
Also, I am wondering about the Tempest pet. You know that a frostcaller gives satyr card right? I'm thinking they should change tempest to give satyr, BUT you have to get it by hatching a Satyr and Wraith. It really doesnt make any sense to me and they look like they come from the same family(wings, face, sword). Too bad Woodland hunter! Move it!
I almost forgot to mention, I tried out Wizardconnectx and turns out, its a pretty cool social site.
Its clean, easy to recognize and organized. Its like a Facebook for wizards except no important details of your Real life.
                                                                                        
  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Only ony rule for commenting: no bad comments, no lilygagging, no flapdoodle, no mufasas, no blarges, just friendly comments.