Thursday, April 21, 2011

Hatching meet-ups!

I will gladly hatch with a pet that has Spell proof, Spritely and Spell defy! Let me show you my adult pets and up.
Fragmented Dragon-66- Life giver and Piercemonger
Sea dragon-65-Spell proof9, Stormproof9 and Sharpshot5
Rainbeetle1-Healthgift33 and Towershield
Rainbeetle2-Spritely and Stormproof3
Helion-You dont wanna know...
Starfish-spritely, iceshot5, healthgift 93
Storm hound-Pipo'plenty3, Stormshot5, and may cast stormblade
Tempesthound1-healthgift114, pipo'plenty5, stormproof9, and Tower shield
Tempesthound2-Stormproof3 and Pipo'plenty1
Supportivewilclaw(balance blade)-Myth accuracy and a bogus stat..
Tempest-Spellproof and Plaguebringer
Frontier Dragon(balanceblade)-Paingiver and Disarmament
Fragmented Dragon-Paingiver and Piercemonger
Frostcaller(satyr card)-Tower shield and Sharpshot
If you have a pet with Spell proof, defy and spritely and have interest in my pets, comment and we'll meet in game.
Since I really want the stats that I said above, I will take this seriously and try to not fail.
The best meet-ups date is on Weekends, afternoon, on hatchery, realm scarecrow, area 1. Cya!

11 comments:

  1. I wanna hatch with your Fragmented Dragon, Rain Beetle, Storm Hound, and Tempest Hound.

    My best pet to offer is a sea dragon 72(29) with tower shield card, spritely, sharp-shot, and spell-proof

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sure, but one at a time lol where do ya wanna meet?

    ReplyDelete
  3. How about this. I meet you in the commons Friday (tomorrow)at 4:00 pm est. (I am pacific btw) If I come late I'm sorry. I'll do my best to come. First I need the gold though. When you are on and I have the gold, I'll mix with the fragmented dragon first.

    ReplyDelete
  4. To sum it up, commons torrence realm area 1 4:00 pm eastern time

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sure, I'm not sure my hatching timer is finished but we'll just see.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm going to be a little late. I'll be there in 10 min at the max Stay there

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm sorry I couldnt meet ya, computer problems. Lets try tomorrow, saturday at noon, if I dont see you, lets try the Friendcode.

    ReplyDelete
  8. @patrick: do you have a wizardconnectx? You can just add me from there and it'll make things easier

    ReplyDelete

Only ony rule for commenting: no bad comments, no lilygagging, no flapdoodle, no mufasas, no blarges, just friendly comments.