Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Thunderbird here I come!

I decided to buy back my training points which costed 5240 with $15 worth of crowns. I think kingsisle put in a little extra so that I buy extra $5! Come on kingsisle....With the training points, I am hoping to learn Thunderbird, a rare spell to be seen. I think its because that Storm wizards dont usually learn fire.
So I am gonna learn fire up to phoenix, life up to sprite, ice up to tower shield, and thunderbird of course.
I have extra points to spend on the NEEDED spells like elemental blades and probably some sun spells.
HERE I COME THUNDERBIRD! YOUR GRAPHIC AND ACTION CONCEPTS WILL BE WELL KNOWN!

1 comment:

  1. good when you get that card you will be amazed what it does with a critical only. but when you set ti up right i have done 13,000 with it. i cant wait to see what you can do with it.

    A fellow player ( Legendary fire )

    Wolf shadowbane

    ReplyDelete

Only ony rule for commenting: no bad comments, no lilygagging, no flapdoodle, no mufasas, no blarges, just friendly comments.