Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Tribute to John Legendsword

Today, my friend John LegendSword(Valkoor's cousin) finished crafting me a Storm/Life hat. It has been several months since I knew him and he decided to craft for me. After a long time of pearl searching, we were ready for the final step. I gathered 32k gold, thinking it would be enough. He sold it. Said 38k. BOOM it hit me. With my lightning reflexes, I quickly sold my useless storm boots and athame. I went back. No one bought it yet. Tried. Fainted........

Woke up. Found the hat on my head. Celebrated. Thanked John. Looked at backpack. Low on pips. Well eventually I stitched it with my vet hat and then we farmed Chancel. I am very lucky to have a friend that trusts me. Here are some friendly pics:
John and me :D

Stitched gear

Tried to hide power pips with mouse but failed.
Tune in for more action, folks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Only ony rule for commenting: no bad comments, no lilygagging, no flapdoodle, no mufasas, no blarges, just friendly comments.