Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Forming a PvP team!

First of all, I am making a PvP team(only for practice) and it is called Travis' Toddlers, Just kidding. It is called the Saints. So, if you got what it takes, comment where we'll meet and Get ready for a 2 out of 3 match against me. I'm sorry if I rejected you. As for my Already-Friends, they will have to do the same also. No treasure cards, sorry, Do not waste your valuable tc's over me. Level requirements will be 56-60. You will have to balance out your stats and no stats will be lower than 10. We'll be doing No RANK matches, because I ran out of sub and you'l most likely find Rude people that dont say gg at the end of the match. So, um, Good luck and see you all! Must have Sword Saint badge as a sign of acceptance and recognition

1 comment:

Only ony rule for commenting: no bad comments, no lilygagging, no flapdoodle, no mufasas, no blarges, just friendly comments.