Saturday, February 19, 2011

185k, my goal!

As I farmed cuthalla for the last time to reach my goal, I ended the match with a quick levy and hurried to the bazaar.
I reached my goal of having 185k! The farthest I've been all this time.
What will I do with the money you ask?
Let this picture speak for itself...
                                                             I'll spend it on Guardian outfit of course!
                                                 And, Would still have money for the Island getaway!
As you know, I am a big fan of Friendly's Fashion sense!
THREE CHEERS FOR FRIENDLY'S FASHION SENSE!
 HIP HIP HOORAY!
The Guardian outfit should look like the Prestigious and Commander gear to be bought by that much.
Kingsisle, if your reading this, Please Change the look.
It should look like the real deal for 85,000 dont you think?
or maybe just lengthen the robe a little?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Only ony rule for commenting: no bad comments, no lilygagging, no flapdoodle, no mufasas, no blarges, just friendly comments.