Saturday, February 26, 2011

My Progress

Since its been a while that I shared my progress with you all... I decided that I'm going to do one in the meantime.

1st: My Gardening status. I'm planting those Bad Boys because I heard that they give 2 kinds of Mega snacks.

2nd: My Pet Status.
He gives 4 resist after some gobbler drops. Thanks Valkoor Lifefinder for teaching me to boost strength stats! Sigh, Like luna, Baby chance doesnt want to be pictured. It gave Blizzard card on adult. Which I was terribly disappointed. I was hoping it would give spritely or something

Here is the result when I put on my Current Gear,

3rd: My Spell deck status. I remember someone asking me to post up my spells, so here it is:
and Lastly, since I feel today is a special day, I am going to put up the Pet of the Day!
Pet of the Day is Starfish Pet!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Only ony rule for commenting: no bad comments, no lilygagging, no flapdoodle, no mufasas, no blarges, just friendly comments.