Wednesday, February 9, 2011

KINGISLSE MUST READ!


Many of people were talking about their friends who got banned and how it leads to plant stacking. Ok, Here's how I found out about it. I was going to pvp then my friend said some dude got banned, then my friend immediately sold his mega snacks. I was tempted, and bought some of them. Now my friend said he got rid of his cheating trail! I asked him where he got that much snacks, then he just said to leave him alone. Curious, I searched the web about this, but no luck. Now I ported to my friend and there were guys talking about spamming emails to ki! I am completely revolted and disguised as one of them. They were talking about their Warlord friends that got banned by doing plant stacking to get mega snacks! Here is a picture:
This is the group that knows about this mega snack cheat. If you see them, report them immediately!
I repeat REPORT THEM IMMEDIATELY!
They know the glitch!

Here is what they are talking about

3 comments:

  1. how did you add yourself as a friend? i ask this because your name is highlighted like your friend's

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really think that if the ones being talked about in this chat blog were to read this it would be hurtful. I mean how would you feel if you found out a group of people were saying they hated you. Please rethink maybe you email KI privately or find something more discrete.

    ReplyDelete
  3. you have to be in a group then click on your name to add yourself

    ReplyDelete

Only ony rule for commenting: no bad comments, no lilygagging, no flapdoodle, no mufasas, no blarges, just friendly comments.