Monday, February 28, 2011

Crowns Contest!!!

Today I am holding up a contest for free and all you need to do to recieve this wonderful crowns gift of 2,500 crowns is comment! Comments that have no name will be deleted. Please put up your Wizard101 name only! I am putting up this contest because:

1: Its my first contest as a blogger
2: I am celebrating my blog reaching almost 1,000 viewers!
Thats all for the contest...

Now, lets get down to bussiness. Live realm on and yatta yatta yatta, Oh and Efreet weakness can now be rid off by Cleanse Charm! YAY, At last we storms are free from those bad boys. Also I am buying myself 2,500 crowns too and probably using them for stitching and area pricing. BUT, sadly, I have to get a haircut first! D:< I am studying for a test and wont be online today. So, yeah, I bought the Island Getaway and Good luck to whoever wins! Deadline is March 5 so hurry and join! :D

10 comments:

  1. *Comments* *fladoodle* *mufasas*
    ...JUst kidding.
    *Enters*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aaron Starheart
    dont you need the central name or email if so mine is
    Central name: Chay123798
    email: aaronstarheart@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heya Travis, count me in please!

    -Natalie Lotusthief, you can contact me at Simbannister@gmail.com

    Thanks, great blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I will post up the winners "name" on March 5

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi travis, Nice on the island getaway! John Iceheart

    ReplyDelete
  6. Benjamin DragonswordFebruary 28, 2011 at 3:15 PM

    Sweet I could use those crowns! Count me in!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'd like to enter, Heather HexHeart.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'd like to enter! Contact info on my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratz on 1000, btw i descovered the oldtown glitch, just fyi, my wizzys name is Elizabeth Seacloud, and my blog is mythhasmight.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. ????? No you didnt elizabeth!!!!! You told me you dont no how your FRIEND got up and that you PORTED TO HIM! XD!
    Vanessa EmeraldGlade...
    Jackhen99@aol.com
    central: Jhen586
    Thx!

    ReplyDelete

Only ony rule for commenting: no bad comments, no lilygagging, no flapdoodle, no mufasas, no blarges, just friendly comments.