Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Saving for new celestia house: Island Getaway

Since I can't craft the other celestia house, I am saving up for the one that requires gold. I havent finished the kt quest due to lack of access. Anywaaaaaay, I am up at 70,000 now by farming cuthalla and the other stormriven bosses that seem to randomly appear...
78,117 to be exact.
Oh and I remember a guy asking me to post my stats on my blog so.....There it is.
The one I am wearing on the picture is my attack gear and basic one.
Why not 15 accuracy? because my stormhound gives some 5 accuracy and I am pretty proud of it.
I am running low on crowns and wont be getting some for a while.
If you noticed, Celestia gear and Grizzleheim gear is....how do I put this....
Not Fashionable.
I dont know what happened, but I think the guy who creates the outfits needs sleep or something.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Only ony rule for commenting: no bad comments, no lilygagging, no flapdoodle, no mufasas, no blarges, just friendly comments.