Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Hatching issues.

I dont know why, its like I keep getting storm hound or starfish when I hatch with someone. Curse this Curse that is hidden amongst me!... . ... . ...

Anywaaaaaaaay,

Well my money is down at 66k and I quickly recovered from that with an easy cuthalla farm. I am patiently waiting for the Updates to go live. I hear a voice inside me saying, "COME ON ISLAND GETAWAY! COME TO PAPPY!"....oh, its just my stomach *eats sandwich*..

Anywaaaaaaay,

My friend has this vocabulary that not every theurgist has. Valkoor Lifefinder, now having a blog, is 75% random and 25%  Flapdoodle...See what I mean, Now I have his randomness..
Look at that "Friendly" face....

If you happen to see this guy, run as fast as you can!
Follow a train track towards west, get a job and earn enough money to buy yourself a taxi ride.
You'll be safe that way.
This man has many weapons including a toilet plunger, swiss cheese, and his Cute Face.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Only ony rule for commenting: no bad comments, no lilygagging, no flapdoodle, no mufasas, no blarges, just friendly comments.