Saturday, March 5, 2011

2,500 crowns winner!

Well, to choose the winner, I put cards with names of the contestants. Then I turned them down, and picked a random one. Amazingly, my dog picked the same one too! It has been approved that the winner of 2,500 crowns is!!!!!!!!!!!

JOHN ICEHEART!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!! 5 DOLLARS WORTH OF CROWNS WINNER!!!

I would like to thank people that joined this magnificent contest. You all deserve a prize. May more contests be held! well, only 10 people joined so its a good thing I'm not so popular that it didnt go high. Tune in for more Great adventures. Thank you, everyone!

John iceheart, Comment me your email, and to be safe, I wont post it up on my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Only ony rule for commenting: no bad comments, no lilygagging, no flapdoodle, no mufasas, no blarges, just friendly comments.