Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Another set of fun questions!

What damage does a regular gargantuan add on?

a.225
b.250
c.I hate it, because people use it too much and it irritates me

How much healing does the pet sprite do?

a.30-270
b.I hate it because I am a life wizard and they get me fired off my job
c.50-100

What was the biggest issue on wizard101?

a.chain stunning
b.plant exploit
c.uhhh, what was the question again?

For question 1, answer is a, since letter b is the treasure version
For question 2, answer is c, I dont really know much about this.
For question 3, answer is b, Plant exploit was the current big issue and lead to shutting down dorms and houses for a while. It has been fixed now
Hope you guys enjoyed this batch!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Only ony rule for commenting: no bad comments, no lilygagging, no flapdoodle, no mufasas, no blarges, just friendly comments.