Tuesday, March 15, 2011

ONE EPIC TALENT UNLOCKED! YES!

This Afternoon, my 2nd tempest hound pet hit Adult. By the way, it gave storm proof on teen( I was too disappointed that I didnt want to post about that). So, tempest hound is adult and here is what it gave:
TOWER SHIELD YEAH! It's 1 out of 4. But, sadly, you can only unlock 4 talents /: So I will probably spend all day tomorrow, during my wizard101 play time, leveling this guy up to ancient. My maelstrom dragon plants still dont give one mega snack. I left them for dead because I was too dedicated to my tempest hound here. Heh, thats what they get for not giving me any mega snacks :P

No comments:

Post a Comment

Only ony rule for commenting: no bad comments, no lilygagging, no flapdoodle, no mufasas, no blarges, just friendly comments.