Wednesday, March 30, 2011

69 pedigree Rain beetle!

I just hatched with a Sea dragon and almost got the highest pedigree known on wizard101. This is an issue about hatching with Sea Dragons, it seems like you just can't get the crowns pet. I think kingsisle dont want this pet to reproduce without buying crowns or something. The pedigree of my Rain beetle, as it said on the title, is 69. It has ONE uncommon talent, the rest were rare, ultra-rare, 4 epic talents. I had to go before I got to take the picture of my new pet, and I am hoping I will get an oppertunity Tomorrow. Also, my friend told me this cheat about leveling ancient pets and make it cost only 2 energy! I just hope I knock out the epic talents and have the pet I've always dreamed of with stats like Spell proof, Spell defy, Spritely, and Pain Giver. Wish me luck!

1 comment:

Only ony rule for commenting: no bad comments, no lilygagging, no flapdoodle, no mufasas, no blarges, just friendly comments.