Saturday, March 26, 2011

Super-reporting

I logged in and farmed Cuthalla a couple times and this guy came in. I warned him not to use buffs in front of cuthalla, then he said "I know dude, stop telling me what to do" in a mean way ( I have to put it that way because he used some inappropriate words. Then I said "Yo, Whats your problem?" and he said "You, I can beat cuthalla on my own. Then my friend, in battle with us, used buffs to annoy him. He went berserk and cussed. There were some people around us, and it is my duty to report such foul language because the other people might learn from him and start using what he said in front of everyone. Eventually, he died and his second char did too. He fled and whispered to me a couple times. I said he was only going to hurt himself if he were to use more foul language. After several times of that. I threatened to ignore him, and he stopped. I felt bad for reporting him several times, but I had to, that's what the report button is for. I am not happy in the future that he will get muted or worse, banned. I just want to put a stop to players like this. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Only ony rule for commenting: no bad comments, no lilygagging, no flapdoodle, no mufasas, no blarges, just friendly comments.