Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Update Glitches

First of all, I saw Red squares on some spells like spec blast and helephant. This happened sometime before when pet updates were made. Sorry no pictures, It all happened too quick for me to picture them.

Second, Massive Fantasy Palace Glitches. Some say their palace decreases healing, Some increases storm. Hopefully, I am storm :D. In some cases, When I defeat someone, They come back to life. When they hit me, My health decreases for an extra 1,000hp!

Kingsisle, Fix this please!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Travis, like your posts so far.
    Thanks for telling me where to get a lot of gold now. I just used to farm oyotomi a lot. :) Also, I think the red squares are when your computer is still loading graphics. And KI was supposed to fix the glitch were the enemy comes back to life. hmm

    Isaac Stormflame

    ReplyDelete

Only ony rule for commenting: no bad comments, no lilygagging, no flapdoodle, no mufasas, no blarges, just friendly comments.