Thursday, March 10, 2011

Tempest hound!

For months tracking this pet down, and finally I got it after 11 hatching tries. I am so phsyced( I think thats how you spell it), I think I should hold a raffle! Hmm, maybe maybe.
Thats a Tempest Hound alright!
I am confident with the stats because my friend had a tempest hound with pip giver and storm proof.
I hatched his Tempest hound with my Storm hound, which had storm accuracy, pip giver, and storm blade.
He was myth, so I wonder why he was craving my pet. Hmmm, Interesting.
I was afraid I would get another error hound and I would of named it Regret #11.
Well...I wasn't the only one celebrating this big victory.
Him, too, got my pet. He was going nuts about it. I think it was because my storm hound is a crowns item.
*Flashback*
I got my stormhound from a malistaire drop, 2 updates before.I was so excited back then.
Now, I regret getting every one of them.
I sold 9 of my stormhounds. They sold for 2,000+.
Why 9? because if I accidentally sell one of them, they would be wipped off the face of wizardcity.
That would be tragic.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Only ony rule for commenting: no bad comments, no lilygagging, no flapdoodle, no mufasas, no blarges, just friendly comments.