Saturday, March 19, 2011

Epic Contest!

Right now, I am busy leveling my tempest hound to epic. 164/1000 right now. When I get this pet to Epic, and if I like the stats, I will host a contest! The contest will be about blue butterflies. All you have to do is Take a photo of this Blue Butterfly if it comes along. Sometimes, It appears as a blue blur flying past you. Note: People who are gladly helpful to me have will be given a Clue to where this Butterfly usually comes.
The winner will be rewarded crowns...I am not sure yet how much since I havent completed my Quest. Good luck Wizards!

Also, The hatching lines are open! Feel free to comment and put in where ya wanna meet. Tell me about your pet and its stats!

9 comments:

  1. I think I found it but idk if its the one you want. and how can i post a picture?

    plz write your email

    ~ Jason ThunderShield

    ReplyDelete
  2. Press "Prnt Scrn", its on top of Backspace. I haver a laptop, so I am not sure wether you can take a picture. And, Look on the Questions box, It has my Email. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. And also, It works best on Full screen. Press Ctrl then G to make the gadgets disappear.

    ReplyDelete
  4. no i took it already, how do i give it to you?

    ReplyDelete
  5. k sent it and also look at my blog

    http://pyromancerjonathan.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Only ony rule for commenting: no bad comments, no lilygagging, no flapdoodle, no mufasas, no blarges, just friendly comments.